Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cape Photo of the Day - Photo #66


Check out this odd cloud formation that materialized over us while fishing yesterday. The worst of the thunderstorms thankfully evaporated for the most part when they reached the Bay or stayed to the south. The only weather we saw up north of the Bay Bridge was a slight uptick in the wind and this bank of clouds. I don't know if it was a sign, but I'm thinking from our fishing luck it meant, "Here be fish."

I will see what I can do with the Super Moon tonight and my Nikon. I will peruse the manual for the first time (maybe even crack out the tripod!), and if weather permits, try and get a shot or two of the moon at perigee. All you Capers should step out and have a howl this evening as our dear friend the moon makes her closest approach to Earth this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment