Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cape Photo of the Day - Photo #1


I was returning to the Cape this AM from the gym, and I was sandwiched between two buses making a left onto Green Holly from College Parkway on their way to drop off students at Broadneck High. The sun was coming up on the horizon behind the trees in Broadneck Park and the early morning fog was just lifting. The stars on the back of the bus and the huge orb of the rising sun caught my eye (only the glow of the sun was caught by my phone camera). I wanted to capture this moment at the start of the day when all us Capers are off to navigate our days. Although the kids on these buses would not technically be Capers, when they arrive at Broadneck High, I consider them Capers for the day while they are in our care.

No comments:

Post a Comment