Monday, March 26, 2012

Cape Photo of the Day - Photo #26


I spied this lovely cat sitting by a grape trellis of sorts on River Bay a few weeks ago. I thought the brown Siamese fur was nice against the brown of the dormant grapes. This cat has a very nice yard to prowl.

Our cats have always been indoor cats, but I think the Cape would be a wonderful place to be an outdoor cat. We have a black and white one that frequents our yard, and I always feel just a little bit guilty when I see our Dinky watching him out the window. Of course, if she were out there, he would probably send her to the vet with gashes and tears. Maybe one day when my daughter is out of the house and Dinky no longer has her soulmate, I will let her have a taste of the great outdoors (and worry myself silly until she comes back inside!).

No comments:

Post a Comment